SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Pedals? ALL SOLD!

What's Hot
TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
edited April 2020 in FX £
So in the space of less than a month I've gone from not needing effects, not thinking a multi-FX unit would be good enough, buying a shitload of pedals, to ultimately deciding they're an extravagance beyond my station & capabilities. Basically, I'm an idiot, and common sense is lacking. Maybe I should get a multi-FX after all. Prices assume PPG & postage (second class recorded, my [partners] packaging work is A+++). Everything has velcro on it.

MXR Dyna Comp, SOLD@£55!
Boss SD-1, SOLD@£30!
Boss BD-2, unboxed, SOLD@£60 through eBay!
EHX Russian Big Muff, bought new from Andertons like, last week... Still boxed/docs whatnot, SOLD@£45!
Boss TR-2, SOLD@£40!
Boss CE-2w, SOLD@£115!
EQD Levitation (V2, I believe - it has what I think is a soft switch, I know that much), boxed, SOLD@£94!
Boss DD-200, bought new from Andertons a week or two back... Yup. SOLD@£160
Boss FS-7 (doesn't come with TRS cable), bought new from Andertons last week... SOLD@£35!
Boss EV-30 - SOLD@£45!
PT Classic Jr. & VLPP2+, SOLD@£135!

Might also be selling a guitar or two... Hmm.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
    edited February 2020
    Lol.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Feel free to call me a fecking idiot, I well & truly am, haha.
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 949
    Ahahahha
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Believe me mate, I'm laughing at myself too. It's just one of those things. I never learn!
  • :(
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • That's a great looking board bud
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 949
    Tenebrous said:
    Believe me mate, I'm laughing at myself too. It's just one of those things. I never learn!
    I've been through similar (albeit not re multi FX) over the past two years or so. I blame YouTube and this very site. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    joetele said:
    Tenebrous said:
    I've been through similar (albeit not re multi FX) over the past two years or so. I blame YouTube and this very site. 

Aye it's just one of those things. I know EXACTLY what I want, which is just to find the right composition software that isn't frontloaded with ungodly complexity & to just write daft music, perhaps using something like an ME-80 for guitar tones when required.
    Chorus & trem sold. Needless to say I'd be happy to do a discount if you're interested in multiple things. Not interested in trades right now.
    Dyna Comp gone. If you want to see what an OTT packaging job looks like, look no further. I can't promise much, but I can promise ridiculously OTT packing.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bwetsbwets Frets: 161
    Ahhhh man!
    I know, I know =) It's only partially your fault for selling me the board, I don't blame you entirely!

(Just kidding)

ANYWAY! Prices dropped/managed after doing some research. Still no particular interest in trades at all, unless maybe you had like a MIM P-bass & wanted to get multiple things.
  • That board is very aesthetically pleasing. GLWTS! 
  • tekbowtekbow Frets: 1699
    Is the SD-1 one if the newer surface mount ones? Or one of the old school big PCB and components?
    tekbow said:
    Is the SD-1 one if the newer surface mount ones? Or one of the old school big PCB and components?

I'm not sure. It comes in one of the more modern black boxes, I know that much. I can get a serial number if you want if you think that'll help?
    Tenebrous said:
    tekbow said:

I'm not sure. It comes in one of the more modern black boxes, I know that much. I can get a serial number if you want if you think that'll help?
    Do you mean the DS-1?

I'm talking about the yellow SD-1 in the pic
    Oh wait, hang on. You mean the outer packaging right? Sorry, my bad.

Yeah a SN might help, can PM me cheers
    tekbow said:
    Tenebrous said:
    tekbow said:

Do you mean the DS-1?

I'm talking about the yellow SD-1 in the pic

Sorry for the confusion: I meant the box as in the cardboard box it comes in. It comes in one of the fancier new black boxes rather than the old white/yellow boxes.

Old:

New:

I don't know if that helps with dating, or if a serial number can be of any extra help. If neither give you the answer you're after, just lemme know & I'll crack it open & take some pictures.

Cheers.
    Yeah sorry, I realised just before you posted this.

I'll go and check when the black boxes started
    It's all good. PM'd you the serial number :+1: