SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL NOW SOLD - Ernie Ball Music Man JP6, (PRS 408 now TRADED)

What's Hot
aconitethrillaconitethrill Frets: 66
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
408 NOW TRADED.

I’m not sure about this because it’s lovely, but I’m struggling a bit with inspiration at the moment and I need something that’s hard to put down. Let’s see what’s out there.

For trade only - I like Gibsons, boutique Fender clones, superstrats, Telecasters, FIXED BRIDGES, mahogany set necks and all manner of nice things. Traditional things preferred, but I may consider something esoteric if you can convince me I’m an idiot. Just ask, worst I can say is no.

I do not need an amp. If you offer me an amp I will ignore you as politely as I can. I’m also not interested in one-off custom builds by ‘luthiers’ with no reputation.

PRS 408, 10-top in great condition with just a minor ding to the upper binding and usual finish swirling and play marks. Currently setup with 10s because I never got around to putting 11s on it, which everyone knows are vastly superior. Pretty sure it’s a 2013 model. Complete with case. Happy to answer any questions via message.

Modifications: None
Accessories: original case with a couple of minor marks, some candy but NO HANG TAG. Sorry.
Location: Manchester, UK. I don’t have a car, so collection only. No posting. Sorry. I’m just going to put this again: COLLECTION ONLY.
Trade value: £2,000ish

Also still available:

EBMM JP6 in Pearl Redburst, unloaded. 2013 model so CL/LF, stainless frets, updated bridge. Great condition with just typical finish swirling and one minor scratch to the rear contour. Owned from new - purchased October 2018 from Regent Sounds as an ex-display model and never gigged, smoke-free home etc. Selling as I don't really gel with JPs somehow - I'd just always wanted one. I'd probably come close to buying one about three times previously and ended up with something else at the last minute, so I was always going to end up with one... but 18 months-ish later I can safely say that it's not quite my cup of tea. Think I prefer the simplicity of a non-floating bridge!
Modifications: None
Accessories: original case in great shape, all candy.
International OK?: No, sorry.
Trade value: £1,200, cash offers considered around this price. 

Will take £1,150 cash whilst I’ve got my eye on something!

Pictures:

1reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments