SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD Lumpys Albion Deluxe / Cioks DC8 / Ruach Kashmir 4 - Wooden Pedalboard

BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4778
edited April 2020 in FX £
Helix Floor, all boxed in excellent condition, with cables, extra XLR cables, USB stick etc. All the plastic labels are still on the screens and it's updated to the latest firmware. Working perfectly and sounds superb, I'm selling because I have barely used it in the last few months and have other practice tools at my disposal so this never sees the light of day.

So it needs a new home, price includes shipping. £815 SOLD

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Good price for a great bit of kit
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4778
    edited March 2020
    Tis a great thing, but I no longer have need!
    SOLD
    Also FS is a Line 6 Powercab Plus 1x12 with Hotcovers fitted padded cover, excellent condition, barely used and sounds great. It's just not for me currently, so I'm having a big clearout. 

Looking for £400 SOLD collected, might be able to meet up for delivery or work something out. I'd sooner not ship it though. Message if interested. Cheers

edited April 2020
    Lumpys Tone Shop Albion Deluxe, this is a Marshall Superbass and Superlead in a pedal, with a built in boost. Tuned to sound like a certain Mr Pages tones from the heady heights of Zeppelin and indeed it does. Impeccably wired and in a funky gold finish, tempted to keep this as I like it so much, but it's superfluous at present. It's in excellent condition and boxed. Looking for £100 delivered PPG. SOLD

I'll be at the guitar show Sunday and can hand deliver for a discount bump...

edited April 2020
    Cioks DC8 - Boxed with all cables and power cable (longer than standard one), signs of use on the mounting plate which is also angled slightly from being on a Pedaltrain Classic 2, but it all works as it should. All screws and rubber bungs intact, excellent all round condition £95PPG delivered. SOLD

Guitar Show only 3 days away bump, happy to do a deal and deliver there on Sunday.

edited March 2020
    Fairfield Circuitry The Accountant Compressor £110PPG delivered. (2nd Class Recorded) SOLD

Compact comp with some funky modes, sounds good but the Fat General is better so this is for sale. In very good condition, don't be fooled by the post industrial look if you haven't seen a Fairfield Circuitry pedal before! Other than some velcro on the back it's in excellent condition and working fine and looks the nuts. Also has the original box and paper bag it came with but it's packed away at the mo. Can send a pic when I find it!

Bump - open to offers and can deliver at the guitar show tomorrow.

edited April 2020
    RUACH Kashmir Size 4 Wooden Pedalboard - Used but very good condition - £100PPG SOLD

This is a previous generation Ruach, not exactly the same as the new one, but still very well made. It's been barely used and never left the house, comes with a bag which is very basic, it's just a branded dust cover really but it does the job! One slight mark on the bag, 3 holes drilled underneath the board for a PSU and some pedalboard tape which can be removed if unwanted. No real serious marks to the board, velcro/felt is worn a bit where pedals have been removed but thats it!

Comes with 2 in/out locking jacks per side, plus holes for power cables. £170 new, looking for £100PPG Delivered (shipping is the killer here, open to offers though or collection obviously!)

Fits well into the superb Fusion Keyboard Bag I'm selling here if you'd prefer more padded protection, can do a deal for both of course: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/171126/fusion-bags-f3-keyboard-bag-5-49-61-keys-fits-pedaltrain-pro-or-similar#latest

Details as below:

Hand crafted using the finest walnut and ash, the Kashmir pedalboards are a timeless extension to any guitar rig. The quality lacquer finish compliments the natural, radiant tones of the wood and cures to a satin finish. 

Sized at 78.5×37.5x8cm (31″x14.75″x3.15″) the size 4 is our largest pedal board on offer. Whether you are a touring musician with the need for a lot of pedals, or a player looking for the ultimate sound from their rig, this pedal board provides you with ample space holding up to 18 Standard Boss Effects Pedals, and enough space underneath to mount your power supply.

• BGGBGG Frets: 689
    Where are you based ?
    #thebatesmotelband
    edited March 2020
    BGG said:
    Where are you based ?

Leicestershire mate

Powercab on hold pending the usual.....

Bump

Bump, Powercab sold! 

Bump

Bump - open to offers

Bump, Ruach board added plus some price drops. 

• Hi Boromedic.

I have sent a PM.

Cheers.
    Helix sold

Bump

Bump

Bump-age