Behringer System 100

What's Hot
If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DodgeDodge Frets: 1435
    From going to one of the most universally slated brands, Behinger can seemingly do no wrong at the moment.

Got space for this @octatonic ?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm so into this,I might even pre-order a couple.
  • Muchos interesante porco dio !!

Bye!

• Behringer are killing it at the mo, i have 2 of their synths and I would honestly not swap them for the originals, they work well, have modern connection and are reliable, nuff said 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33782
    Dodge said:
    From going to one of the most universally slated brands, Behinger can seemingly do no wrong at the moment.

Got space for this @octatonic ?
    I have the space but perhaps not the inclination.
    I'm not hugely loving the sounds, but I haven't decided whether I'll go for many of them- will depend on prices once they land and whether I find anything that I don't already have.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14411
    Dodge said:
    one of the most universally slated brands
    The majority of Behringer's product R&D has been the blatant copying of the designs of other manufacturers. China has a somewhat cavalier attitude to international copyright law. Hence, no prosecutions.

Some of the replica products were inferior to the originals but, at the price, this was entirely forgivable. Some manufacturers embraced the situation by establishing their own subsidiary brands in China. e.g. Mackie > Tapco. 

Bottom line, if the sounds from the Behringer analogue synthesizer repro modules raise the hairs on the back of your neck, they have done their job.

The System 100 (as distinct from System 100M) modules date back to a time when its sounds would be overdubbed over each other on a multi-track recorder. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.