SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT - Suhr Hedgehog 50 (feeler)

HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 337
edited March 2020 in Amps £
Looking for another head, ideally something like Bad Cat Black Cat, Matchless (not sure if they do heads), Friedman etc. This is a trade feeler so not interested in a cash (especially in the current climate) sale but if funds need to go either way I would consider.

I've put up a photo for reference but can send more detailed if any interest.

Hit me!

Cheers

https://i.imgur.com/p8JLP9d.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KimKim Frets: 31
    CAA (Suhr) OD100 original standard from first year made in 2004? 
  • JGCJGC Frets: 157
    Bogner Shiva 20th Anniv KT88 version ?
  • HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 337
    Thanks for the offers giving me a lot to think about and really very tempting. Two cracking amps! & ticking a lot of boxes, but I fear they may be too loud (ideally looking at 30- 50 watt max) and bit big on the CAA, 
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9525
    Gorgeous amp mate. Wow.
  • dougaldougal Frets: 19
    I know you said another amp but would you have any interest in a Suhr Classic Antique? SSS with Landaus and roasted neck... 
  • HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 337
    edited March 2020
    dougal said:
    I know you said another amp but would you have any interest in a Suhr Classic Antique? SSS with Landaus and roasted neck... 
    Cheers for the offer, I would be tempted if I did not already have a Suhr Classic pro SSH and a Don Grosh SSS. I may have to sell the Suhr myself soon as all my gigs have been cancelled for the foreseeable future I may not be able to afford to keep it :(  I see you had a Jackson ampworks, I used to have a Britain 4 great amp! 
  • dougaldougal Frets: 19
    Same as that man, gigs just disappeared and May was our busiest month until all this kicked off... Yeah I still have the Britain 30, fantastic amps