SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: SD Pearly Gates Trembucker - sold as a sold thing which has been sold and is now sold

CirrusCirrus Frets: 8481
edited August 2020 in Parts £
Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Trembucker - Great condition, bought this new 2 weeks ago, so it'll come in its original box with mounting ring & has full length 4-core cable for coil splitting. I got it to try and... it's not for me; I prefer a more scooped sound.

£60 posted

Oil City Pickups Winterizer II Neck Pickup. This is Ash's take on the vintage Firebird Mini-Humbucker Design in a full-size humbucker cover. I bought it as a set, the Bridge is much loved in my HSS Strat, sadly the neck doesn't have a home and it's a shame for it to just languish on my shelf. DCR is around 6.7k, but subjectively I'd say it's as loud as an 8.5k PAF style humbucker, due to the unique focused nature of the pickup - it's got loads of spank and depth, think telecaster on steroids and you won't be far wrong. Fantastic clean and overdriven, surprisingly good for high gain too since it holds together nicely.

£60 posted

Sold!

Pair of Gretsch "Blacktop" Filtertrons taken from my Hollow Body G5422. Some hate them, some love them, I was in the middle; they're much better than the naysayers would have you believe, in that these have a great thick overdriven sound, but they weren't articulate enough for me when clean - I think I'd like them a lot more in a solid body guitar with tighter lower mids, but there you go.

£45 posted for the pair

Sold!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments