SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

sold: Hamer Vector 1983, Flame Top beauty PRICE DROP £1200

What's Hot
xJonnysixstringxJonnysixstring Frets: 326
edited June 2020 in Guitars £
So inevitably I’ve seen something I want to move on, price drop to £1200 plus shipping, sees me at a loss on this one so price is firm!

So I only bought this a couple of weeks back from @funhouse, many of you will have seen my post re my 58 Standard which should explain why I’m thinning the herd. 

This is truly an amazing guitar, sustains for days and cool as a penguins cold bits! condition is great for age, but obvious wear and tear is evident, I would give it an 8.5 out of 10. Below is a dropbox with pics from the previous thread, happy to send anything more detailed. 

These 80s Hamers really do knock spots off of anything similar of the day, boutique before boutique existed, even if a V is not for you I urge you to at least try a Hamer!

Postage is at cost and suitably insured, collection near Chichester more than welcome also.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l4u6lw36tlff6b9/AAAaE96oE6b_kHS49L77ojL0a?dl=0
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments