SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Late Black Friday Sale

What's Hot
GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2349
edited March 2021 in Parts £ tFB Trader

The following guitars were going to be in last years Black Friday sale but circumstances made it impossible to do.

All the headstocks are drill to take Kluson vintage tuners (not the P Bass)

T/C Swamp Ash body with a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, MOP dot inlays, frets .110” X .052".  weight with body and neck 6lb 2oz

£200 + £12 P&P   SOLD

Jazzmaster All mahogany body and neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard MOP dot inlays, frets .103” X .045” weight with body and neck 6lb 4oz. This body has been around for a while it has a repair on the back of it see photo hence the price of only £180 + £12 P&P

T/C Alder body with flame maple cap, drop top and tummy cut, Roasted Maple neck and fingerboard MOP dot inlays, frets .100” X .play .045” weight with body and neck 5lb 9oz.

£200 + £12 P&P  SOLD 

P Bass Swamp Ash body with a rock maple neck with a Rosewood fingerboard MOP dot inlays, frets .100” X .045” weight with body and neck 5lb 12oz ( body only 3lb 12oz ). The neck will take standard P Bass tuners but not the vintage ones with very large backplates. I have not drilled holes for the bridge yet, I can supply a bridge with through the body stringing if required. £220 + £15 P&P. The postage on this is slightly higher as I have to send the neck and body as two separate parcels.

3 LPJ DC’s (B Grade) made for African mahogany (Khaya), the necks are made from Brazilian mahogany with a rosewood Fingerboards MOP dot inlays Frets .110” X .054” weight with body and neck all under 6lb.  They come with a black pick guard and back plate. 

£300 + £12 P&P ALL SOLD

The LPJ on the right had to have the posts re-drill so the price is £250 + £12 P&P. This one is now SOLD

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 886
    Very interested in the tele with the maple top. Can you tel me what the neck profile is please - slim, chunky, C, V ? Cheers
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • uksaint7uksaint7 Frets: 308
    PM'd
  • ZenOvertoneZenOvertone Frets: 234
    PM.incoming about Tele with ash body 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I've PM'd you about the Jazzmaster
  • mid57mid57 Frets: 42
    PM re P bass 
  • r&rrelicr&rrelic Frets: 0
    Hi Graham, Great Looking axes - I’m very interested in the middle L.P.Junior (seems to have old skool slant post holes..) is it still available I wonder? Cheers, Steve
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2349
    tFB Trader
    r&rrelic said:
    Hi Graham, Great Looking axes - I’m very interested in the middle L.P.Junior (seems to have old skool slant post holes..) is it still available I wonder? Cheers, Steve

Sorry all the LPJ DC’s are sold, I will be making some more in about 6 weeks.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/