SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All Sold thanks

What's Hot
captainbeeffartcaptainbeeffart Frets: 343
edited July 2020 in FX £
Couple of quality fuzz faces for sale.

Analogman sunface NKT 275 SOLD £380 paypal gift posted within the uk.

KR The Fuzz no longer available take on jimis red woodstock fuzz smooth silicon fuzz tones. £210 SOLD paypal gift posted within the uk.

Next up a sonus clone of  a fuzz face with the knobs and a couple of components changed and tuned by dustin francis of Ivor fame bc183 .  SOLD  £325 paypal gift posted within the uk. sounds killer.

All SOLD Thanks

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JeebasJeebas Frets: 105
    PM'd
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Analogman sunface nkt sold pending the usual. Thanks
  • bumpage for some craking fuzz face clones
  • up
  • Bumpagr
  • jfraze5150jfraze5150 Frets: 262
    Keep your chin up. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    edited March 2020
    how come the Sonus  was changed? Edited spelling error. 
  • It was like that when i bought it the
     Original owner had dustin tune it
    How come there’s no writing on the inside? Patrizio of Sonus usually writes something somewhere, perhaps on the backplate?
    I know sonus well. there should be something printed or written on the backplate. do you have a photo? This is a recent model so it would be odd if it was missing or it might suggest that someone transferred it to the fuzz face enclosure themselves, and not sonus (hence the new pots).
  • Pm me if you want to chat about it. You will get me into trouble constantly bumping the ad.
  • Tadragh1Tadragh1 Frets: 70
    edited March 2020
    Not keeping the prices of sold items in the original post will get you in trouble too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Tadragh1 said:
    Not keeping the prices of sold items in the original post will get you in trouble too.
    Yep. Gotta keep the prices. 
    Commenting or replying isn’t really regarded as bumping so feel free to reply. I’m curious to see what’s on the backplate. 
    I’ve just seen the other thread and in my defence I preferred to reply on the thread rather than pm as it would help clarify the item for sale and save writing it twice. I had no intention of damaging your sale. 
    The cabling certainly looks Sonus style. I just couldn’t work out why the previous owner modded the pedal so I was curious. 
    I love Patrizio’s pedals. The backplate has a special design that will confirm the pedal’s history and quickly exonerate any misconstrued or misunderstood comments. 
    Forgive me for any confusion; I get a little excited when I see a Sonus pedal as I’ve had 5 now and they rarely turn up on the FB. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    FYI you posted on my wall, not a PM. Easy mistake. 
    Here’s the info you gave me in case anyone is curious:
    Hi bud the pedal was already agood clone dustin francis changed the knobs and a couple of components inside.    I have confirmed this with him via facebook as it was already a good clone no need to change out pots and good caps as it would be pointless.      sounds killer
    I hope this effort will clear the air and help with the sale of a no doubt great Sonus fuzz pedal:

I have corresponded with Patrizio from Sonus in the past so a quick request for him to take a look at the pedal confirmed it is indeed one of his:

“The fuzz was made by me but transistors are replaced. This was a custom pedal made for someone in St. Louis USA.“

I hope this helps to show the forum can also help clarify and protect contributors, sellers, GAS heads, and all by this incredible network of resources we have on the forum. Some of us will jump quickly to defend the rules, including myself, and make sure that any contribution or classified ad is correct. Working within that context makes this forum a delight and a great place for GAS. 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks Luke, that confirms it then a sonus fuzz face with the transistors changed by Dustin Francis of ivor fame. Best wishes.
  • Bumperooski
  • up