SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED - WTB: Small tweed combo

What's Hot
NeilYoungFanNeilYoungFan Frets: 29
edited April 2020 in Amps £
Looking to buy one of the following small tweed combos (I'm located in Greece):

Victoria Ivy League / Chicagolux / Trem De'Lux / Vicky Verb / 5112 / 518
Lazy J J5LC / J10LC
Fender custom shop ’57 champ (1X10)

Please let me know if you have one you're willing to part with. Thanks!
Good deals with: andrewaward (X2), wellsyboy (X2), AxeWieldingBastard, rainer2859, garfy, rogandroll, Gassage, HoraceB, johnhe, hyperben, JezWynd, interstellar, soma1975, pumkin, JDE (X2), JohnPerry, Varun, Springywheel
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Have you considered a Swart Space Tone Reverb? I have one for sale :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NeilYoungFanNeilYoungFan Frets: 29
    edited March 2020
    Have you considered a Swart Space Tone Reverb? I have one for sale
    Thanks for the suggestion/offer, but I'm only looking for the amps I've listed.
    Good deals with: andrewaward (X2), wellsyboy (X2), AxeWieldingBastard, rainer2859, garfy, rogandroll, Gassage, HoraceB, johnhe, hyperben, JezWynd, interstellar, soma1975, pumkin, JDE (X2), JohnPerry, Varun, Springywheel
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16080
    Not selling one but you really should look at a Gartone .......better than the Lazy J for me
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Dominic said:
    Not selling one but you really should look at a Gartone .......better than the Lazy J for me
    I know there are dozens of tweed clones around, but have narrowed it down to the ones I mention.
  • bump
  • bump
  • bump
  • bump
  • hessodreamyhessodreamy Frets: 118
    Just seen a 5w Victoria at coda
  • Just seen a 5w Victoria at coda
    Thanks for the heads up mate. The 8'' speaker makes the 518 the least favorite of the bunch in my list though. 
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5002
    So what did you buy in the end, c’mon spill the beans!
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • So what did you buy in the end, c’mon spill the beans!

Got tired of waiting for something to come up, as I've been looking for a long time locally, as well as here. Pulled the trigger on the Vic 518 from Coda which @hessodreamy gave me the heads up for. Definitely not my first choice, as I've yet to hear an amp with an 8'' that didn't sound farty. Truth be told I've never played the Vic, but only Fender Champs, so maybe the slightly larger cab makes it a little fuller sounding.
    The good thing about the 518 is that it seems to feature an 8 Ohm impedance, so I can easily hook it to my Deluxe Reverb and see how much it benefits from a larger cab. If that's the case (and supposing that the tone of the amp is satisfactory) I might have a cab built for it locally (probably an 1X10'').
    All these hoping that we will soon (just saying...) go back to gear being one of our major issues in life. Stay safe everyone!