SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTT: Marshall Mini Jubilee combo

TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2897
edited September 2021 in Amps £
This is a very long shot but I’m wondering if there’s anyone out there with a 50 or 100w Marshall head that they’re looking to downsize and possibly trade for my Mini Jubilee combo? It’s in great condition and sounds awesome - absolutely perfect for the pub cover band I’m playing with.

Edit - looking to trade for a Marshall head of some description. The Mini Jubilee head would be ideal but also would go for a Studio Classic or something 50w like a JVM205H. Maybe even a 2555x if someone has one they're looking to downsize.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2897
    edited August 2020
    Bump to see if any interest? I'd also trade for the head version of the Mini Jubilee - bit easier to carry around and use backline/rehearsal cabs!
    edited July 2021
    2021 bump having seen the used prices for 2203s I'm guessing that initial trade request was very optimistic haha.

Would definitely be interested in swapping for either a SC20H Studio 800 head, Studio Jubilee head, or JVM205H!
    Bump cause I still love the sound of this but hate moving combos around! Would much rather carry the head version and run it into backline cabs.
    Bump in the hope someone is out there looking for the Mini Jubilee combo instead of their head version :) 
    January bump!