SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Vox AC30/6 TB Made In England - Korg era

NamaquaNamaqua Frets: 62
edited August 2020 in Amps £

Lovely AC30/6 TB with Celestion Greenbacks from the Marshall built Korg era (2002)

Closest thing you'll get to an early 60's Top Boost as these were built to the exact same spec using a modern circuit board instead of a tag board. This vintage is known for their incredible reliability and vintage sound.

I have 3 AC30's, one being a '64 (with blue speakers) and this is every bit as good. In fact I was using this regularly instead of the '64 because it is more reliable.
The only reason I am putting up for sale is because the tours I do now are amp-less, so sadly I can't keep it.

There have been regular services by Henk Phillipsen and on tours it was always kept cased (touring company cases) and put on a stand.

The vinyl has a lovely vintage texture to it, not like the Chinese ones of late.
I pictured a small cloth thread that has come loose but you only notice if you're looking as you can see in the other pics.
Vib/Trem channel works perfectly with an original egg footswitch. Sounds great jumpered into the boost channel.

Please come and try it. I'm on the south coast in West Sussex
£795

I've had that one ages darling
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NamaquaNamaqua Frets: 62
    Coronabump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NamaquaNamaqua Frets: 62
    bump