Waiting for the bomb to hit America

What's Hot
Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 18393
This is going to hit the US very hard.  Their entire structure of no sick pay, no public healthcare system & a dangerously incompetent president who cares only for the markets and his own ratings is a recipe for absolute carnage.  People will be far more likely to try to go to work, thus spreading it even faster.

When the shit really hits the fan and millions of Americans catch it, Trump is going to make some spectacularly idiotic decisions.  It's enough to make you wonder whether this could even be a biologically engineered coup by the Chinese (if you're mental that is)  America will not fare well in this.
Advocating the murder of world leaders is bad.  Advocating the murder of world leaders is bad.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 21580
    I’ve been saying this for a week. The US will see it a lot worse than Europe. 

Then Africa and India will suffer
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 6019
    There will be anarchy in parts of the US I expect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • johnljohnl Frets: 1987
    Can you do next week's lottery numbers as well please?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 19736
    edited March 25
    It's going to be fine.

The  US are on top of it.

It's just a brief interlude to their onwards and upwards tremendous progress towards an absolutely fabulous future.

They've got the best people who are working really, really, hard and achieving some amazing things.

Some of those pictures that you see are just not happening.  It's FAKE.  You just can't trust most of the news companies.  Just check Fox.  They know what's going on.

Russia, ISIS, the A-rabs, aliens, Communists,  damn, this time it’s China tried to bring the US down with this thing but they can't beat  'Murica.  

They're going to build a wall.  That'll keep the virus out.  Ha-ha.  No-one thought of that,  but Trump did.  He's ahead of things and on top of things, and leading things, and beating things and thinging things.

No sir-eeee.  The Lord is with us.  

Vote TRUMP.  

20reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • StevepageStevepage Frets: 1327
    False flag false flag!!!

Trump is the greatest president they've ever had. 

God gave them Trump because God loves 'Murica!

He's not as orange as he looks!

Ffs, the same people who deny trumps wrong doings will be the same people who will still vote for him if half their family die from his idiocy
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7073
    edited March 25
    Stevepage said:
    Ffs, the same people who deny trumps wrong doings will be the same people who will still vote for him if half their family die from his idiocy
    Some of those who voted for him have already died because of taking drugs he "had a hunch" would work. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/52012242

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 19736
    Stevepage said:
    i think he has a bit of an unfair advantage TBH when they go to the polls ...

TRUMP or Clin-what's that long name again?

TRUMP or Bi-d'oh I've forgotten the second bit, I'll go with the guy with the simple name.

Now, if the Democrats chose someone called "TWAT", I reckon they'd be in with a chance. 

Ahh yes, I'm voting for TWAT.  Sounds like one of us.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 8892
    I'm sure that the phrases bomb, hit and america are not in any way triggering any alarms anywhere. I'm also sure that knock on the door is perfectly innocent. 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 18393
    You don't think there are systems that monitor the internet for words like bomb, hit and america do you ?  You'll be telling me next that they also monitor for words like taliban, anthrax, ricin, 911, trump, boris, parliament, detonator, isis, semtex, putin, vx, ira, allah, nuclear, sizewell, rifle, ammo, launcher, الله, jihad, الجهاد and Chappers !
    Advocating the murder of world leaders is bad.  Advocating the murder of world leaders is bad.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    Hang on....  someone at the door....  brb..
    11reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 48148
    They'll be fine, there are enough bullets in America to shoot every virus dead. Twice.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • Phil_CPhil_C Frets: 108

Anarchy and guns!!

Jeeeeeeeeez
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 6663
    Is healthcare in the US a state or federal thing? 
  • phil_bphil_b Frets: 987
    Phil_C said:

Anarchy and guns!!

Jeeeeeeeeez
    I came across a US youtuber explaining his preparations for the virus.

The whole video was about combat body armour
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 6019
    scrumhalf said:

AFAIK

Hospitals operates as a business, there is no central health care, it’s not even state, it’s hospital by hospital.

you get your coverage by your health insurance and depends on the product you bought, your insurance might only cover you 3/5 of the hospitals in the city you are in.  So if you had an accident and end up at the “wrong” one, it could cost you a fortune.

It’s basically the worst model for health care in a pandemic. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 3187
    scrumhalf said:

Private. Pay up or f**k off.
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 18060
    Was it someone on here who said the quickest way for a poor person in the US to get a diagnosis is to lick a rich person and wait for their results?
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 3260
    edited March 25
    People in the US are already stockpiling ammo 
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 3152
    sweepy said:
    People in the US are already stockpiling ammo 
    What, to wipe their arses with?  =)
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 3129
    I learned a new word today - "Trumpanzee".

I like it  :3

It's a lovely colour when it's just been washed.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • carloscarlos Frets: 1840
    If you scroll down you can see their curve - https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
    They will overtake Italy and China by the end of the weekend and bear in mind they barely have any test kits so there are a lot of cases going completely undiagnosed.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 6516
    edited March 26
    Having a virus decimate the financially disadvantaged, brown skinned or similarly unacceptable at most private Golf clubs is probably right up Trump’s street.
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2774
    edited March 26
    I don't think anyone can seriously blame Billy Balloon Head for the state of US healthcare though.
  • Yeah I agree, I don't like trump but this has more to do with decades of USA decision making, rather than one term bulldozing it. It may make for a movement towards universal healthcare but culture is slow to change. 
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 18060
    Yeah I agree, I don't like trump but this has more to do with decades of USA decision making, rather than one term bulldozing it. It may make for a movement towards universal healthcare but culture is slow to change. 
    That's true, but if I were living there I'd probably be wishing Obama was still president, if only because he could comprehend the situation and at the very least give a shit. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • quarky said:
    I don't think anyone can seriously blame Billy Balloon Head for the state of US healthcare though.
    Despite his attempts to repeal and undermine "affordable care act"? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2774
    quarky said:
    Despite his attempts to repeal and undermine "affordable care act"? 
    Yes. Simple question, would people have had free access to health care 10 years ago in the US? Hell no. Anything else is just revisionism isn't it?
    It’s almost at explosion point.

Jonathan Pie’s latest episode just reminds you how mind-bogglingly incapable Trump is.

https://youtu.be/PBQGRsF9MXw

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 27636
    Brilliant ^^^.
    Pity about all the dead Americans.
    http://uptheoctave.com
    Audio Production Reviews and Technique.
  • Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 2965
    At the same time Trump is trying to prevent vote by mail, does not want the US Postal service to get any bail out money.
    Churches in Florida are allowed to go ahead with services. The thing is he his base (old, unhealthy uneducated Americans) are the ones most likely to die.