SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: TV Jones Classic Plus bridge pickup - price reduced!

What's Hot
TJT1979TJT1979 Frets: 188
edited July 2021 in Parts £
NOW SOLD: TV Jones Classic+ bridge pickup. In Chrome. In original box with the mounting screws and the Universal Mount system.

I bought this for a guitar I was building but changed plans mid-way through, before even routing for the pickup. It was installed just to try it out in another guitar, but only for a couple of days. There is some tinning on the ends of the leads. The wire is still full length.

There is a TINY scratch on the chrome cover. This is right at the bottom, near the baseplate, so will not be visible when installed. It's very hard to see anyway unless you get the light just right. It came from TV Jones like this. I've marked this in red in the pictures below.

£100 £85 delivered. PPG. Delivery to mainland UK, tracked/signed delivery, probably Royal Mail. If you really want a non-signed service I will do it, but entirely at your own risk.

Edit: This comes with the Universal Mount, so it can be mounted screwed directly to the body or via a correctly-sized mounting ring (not included).

Cheers!

Notes:
- I've never sold anything here before. I actually live in Argentina but I sent this back to the UK with my mum in January, all packaged and ready to go. You won't find any seller feedback on me here, so if that's a problem then don't buy!
Edit: I now have a feedback thread. Check it out!

- CoronaVirus: this was packaged up in early Jan before there were any cases here. The contents will be safe to touch, but the outer box will have obviously gone through the hands of postmen etc. As usual, just to be safe it's best to give the whole thing a wipedown with alcohol just to be sure.

- Apparently Royal Mail is still operating, but they warn of potential delays.

Edit: The above was written in early 2020. Things are now closer to back to normal!!

Pics to follow...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments