SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Tele parts

MilkMilk Frets: 84
Being guitarless is driving me mad stuck at home.

Ive got a crappy Harley benton tele in a bad state so curious if anyone has any old tat they want rid of that is cluttering up precious space which could be used for nice shiny new things in exchange for money?

Milk
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• peteripeteri Frets: 1283
    Hi

I've got a Fender Roadworn Tele body, fully loaded - just needs a neck, if that's any interest?
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2512
    peteri said:
    Hi

I've got a Fender Roadworn Tele body, fully loaded - just needs a neck, if that's any interest?
    Did you buy it by mistake thinking it was a real 52 :D
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72258
    Any of these of interest?

Tokai Tele bridge - 6 saddle, 4 screw, through-body stringing
    Seymour Duncan Broadcaster bridge pickup
    Seymour Duncan Vintage Tele neck pickup with no wires or cover
    Two pearl pickguards - one nice 4-ply (might be a Fender, but can't be sure), one not quite so nice 3-ply

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• MilkMilk Frets: 84
    @ICBM ive pm'd you about some of the stuff