Whatever the highest award is for services to home recording, this man deserves it

What's Hot
Despite his highly idiosyncratic use of pitch and word stress when he's speaking, I think Kenny Gioia is a world treasure human being who has done more to help mere mortals understand Reaper than most people achieve in a lifetime. Kudos to you Kenny - there are thousands of us in your debt. (And to be fair, I actually like his vocal delivery: once you get used to it, it's hard to imagine learning about Reaper without it.)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10405
    Ah Kenny, I remember him from Gearslutz many years ago ... there used to some other awesome people on there as well. Not visited it for years but learned so much from it back in the day. 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 983
    Watched a fair few of his vids when I started to use Reaper & they were extremely useful. Kenny Gioia doing God’s work!
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6104
    Kenny's videos are superb. Concise and always on point. He seems to be able to get to the meat of each part of Reaper he is explaining and make it seem so easy. I think his guides have had a massive effect on increasing the user base of the DAW and he's certainly saved me a lot of pain and effort countless times.
    The guy needs a damn medal for his contribution to Reaper and its community.
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3071
    You wouldn't want to mess with Kenny.. he sounds like he knows people. In all seriousness though he doesn't half get to the point.. very much my style of learning.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom