SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Jazzmaster parts Pickguard, Knobs, Electrics, Pickups, Trem, Bridge...

What's Hot
lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2512
edited April 2020 in Parts £
Want to put a jazzmaster caster together, so looking for all of the above. The PG needs to be of the american pro variety with the switch at the top and no rhythm holes.

Let me know what you have got....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2512
    @Funkfingers did you say you had a bridge?
  • dallcorpdallcorp Frets: 139
    edited April 2020
    I've a couple of Jazzmaster Trems.....first one is a no-name relic, perfectly functional though, £35 inc post PPG. Second is an OEM Fender unit with ""Pat #" etc (think it's from a Blacktop Jazzmaster?)£45 inc post PPG.......send me your email and I'll fire you some pics if you are interested?
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14411
    Yes. I have the redundant bridge from my Fender AVRI’65 Jazzmaster. By this, I mean just the bridge and not the tailpiece, the arm or the “thimble” inserts.

There is a bunch of boring/technical stuff to be said about this bridge. I shall save that for a PM.

My stock AVRI’65 pickups could also become available if/when I manage to source a neck position SD Antiquity 1. These will have to be offered without covers or screws. 

The output conductors of the AVRI pickups comply with the traditional circuitry and control layout, using the brass screening plates as part of the grounding path. I need to check whether there is enough cable to go between the bridge/Treble position pickup and the Am Pro selector switch location.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    PM'd all ^^
  • RonantianRonantian Frets: 890
    I have a creamery dirty shirt humbucker bridge pickup for JM if you’re interested in something higher output
    Ronantian said:
    I have a creamery dirty shirt humbucker bridge pickup for JM if you’re interested in something higher output
    How high?
  • RonantianRonantian Frets: 890
    It’s 13.6k, with an alnico 8 magnet. 

Ronantian said:
    It’s 13.6k, with an alnico 8 magnet. 

Thanks but probably a bit too high for me
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72245
    I have a pair of bridge thimbles, if you need them - as well as a complete MIJ Jazzmaster bridge, but Funkfingers beat me to that...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

ICBM said:
    I have a pair of bridge thimbles, if you need them - as well as a complete MIJ Jazzmaster bridge, but Funkfingers beat me to that...
    Sorry bit confused, do you have a bridge? If so what radius?
    lovestrat74 said:

Sorry bit confused, do you have a bridge? If so what radius?
    Yes, I do - stock MIJ Fender, complete with thimbles. A Jazzmaster bridge has adjustable radius :).

£15 including postage.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14411
    ICBM said:
    A Jazzmaster bridge has adjustable radius :).
    Top to bottom;
    Fender AVRI Jazzmaster/Jaguar bridge

Staytrem bridge (fixed 7.25" radius Mustang-type saddles)

Squier Vintage Modified Mustang bridge. (Saddles are stock but resemble simplified Jaguar/Jazzmaster type.)

https://i.imgur.com/6jbdvHj.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/tt2pS9M.jpg?1
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    Mine is the same as the top one in Funkfingers' pic but has metric screw threads not imperial.