I admit it, Ted was me

What's Hot
WiresDreamDisastersWiresDreamDisasters Frets: 16664
edited April 2020 in Off Topic
I was smacked out on crack in a Hendon alleyway, and I felt the rush coming on. I walked up to the station and hung around outside "BEST KEBABBBBB" until the mark revealed themselves to me. They headed into KEBBBBBBBABBBBBBBB and ordered a burger with extra wings, and they had chilli garlic sauce on it. It was at this point I pounced - I jacked their iPhone 8 from their pocket, disconnecting bluetooth and sundry. Barry Manilow blaring out of the speaker-phone, I pegged it. Back to my park bench where I'd left my stash. Stash injected into my eyeballs I go through the bookmarks on the phone. I find links to tFB, Mumsnet, and The Samaritans. I troll the Sam-Sam's for a bit by telling them that my child died in a car accident and that my name was Ted Danson. That's where the Ted moniker came from. Then I posted about my dick cleaning cup from yesteryear on Mumsnet, figured they'd get a laugh out of that old chestnut. Then I came here. With the smack doing it's best to smack up my smackhole, I started to wonder about the penile intensity of Will Smiff. I noticed that Smiff and Smack are similar words, and both words Smacked Up My Cerebellum like Two Rounds Of Parabellum, and I just felt really damn good about life. I thought about how curious it was that so many films were speaking to me - yes! DIRECTLY TO ME! And I just had to ask you guys about every single one of them, regardless of the time of day.

It was 3am when the Smack Had Finished Smacking My Arse Like A Smacked Arsed Baby. That was when I decided - I am forever Ted. Ted is eternal. Eternally smacked. Blue cheeks of joy cupped in plentiful palms o' Paul o' Grady.

Smack.

Bye!

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5845
    What the fuck are you on about? :D 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7104
    please let this be about stars wars 
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tony99 said:
    please let this be about stars wars 
    It is.

Bye!

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ted, just admit it.

I am the killer of people
    You look like a meatball
    I’ll throw away your toothpick
    And ask for your giveness
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33783
    I was smacked out on crack in a Hendon alleyway, and I felt the rush coming on. I walked up to the station and hung around outside "BEST KEBABBBBB" until the mark revealed themselves to me. They headed into KEBBBBBBBABBBBBBBB and ordered a burger with extra wings, and they had chilli garlic sauce on it. It was at this point I pounced - I jacked their iPhone 8 from their pocket, disconnecting bluetooth and sundry. Barry Manilow blaring out of the speaker-phone, I pegged it. Back to my park bench where I'd left my stash. Stash injected into my eyeballs I go through the bookmarks on the phone. I find links to tFB, Mumsnet, and The Samaritans. I troll the Sam-Sam's for a bit by telling them that my child died in a car accident and that my name was Ted Danson. That's where the Ted moniker came from. Then I posted about my dick cleaning cup from yesteryear on Mumsnet, figured they'd get a laugh out of that old chestnut. Then I came here. With the smack doing it's best to smack up my smackhole, I started to wonder about the penile intensity of Will Smiff. I noticed that Smiff and Smack are similar words, and both words Smacked Up My Cerebellum like Two Rounds Of Parabellum, and I just felt really damn good about life. I thought about how curious it was that so many films were speaking to me - yes! DIRECTLY TO ME! And I just had to ask you guys about every single one of them, regardless of the time of day.

It was 3am when the Smack Had Finished Smacking My Arse Like A Smacked Arsed Baby. That was when I decided - I am forever Ted. Ted is eternal. Eternally smacked. Blue cheeks of joy cupped in plentiful palms o' Paul o' Grady.

Smack.
    You are Tarticus.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27435
    Lockdown with the family is going well then ....
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm tweaking y'all... tweaking my analog filter knob.....

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3671
    I'm Spartacus!
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18684
    If you sing Drew's words along to the soundtrack of Bowie's " Cracked Actor"  it makes a surprising amount of sense.

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7110
    Nurse !  He’s out of bed and somehow has access to a mobile phone  
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    I call bullshit.

Best Kebbbbbbaaaaabbbbbb doesn’t do chilli garlic sauce.

• BTW - Smack My Bitch Up by The Smackigy is a pretty smackin' song.

Bye!

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    BTW - Smack My Bitch Up by The Smackigy is a pretty smackin' song.
    Please tell me someone is gonna smack you in the chops soon...
  • The wife got the dick-cup in the divorce. :dissapointed: 

Bye!

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30289
    Sounds more Lesbian With a Gun than Ted.
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13938
    Is what having 3 fingers up your bum does to you?

• stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7137

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway