Heating Oil

BudgieBudgie Frets: 2099
If anyone has oil-fired heating, and hasn’t already, it’s worth checking the latest oil price. I’ve just bought enough to top up the tank at 25.45p pl. That is by far the lowest I have ever paid. I wish I had a bigger tank, it was more than twice as much as this as few months ago.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27345
    I did consider getting a new 5000 litre tank, just to fill up at those prices.

Crude prices are heading back up now, so those prices won’t last long ...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • RedRabbitRedRabbit Frets: 483
    I should have waited a couple of weeks.  Ordered 500l of kero and was quoted £277 which, compared to recent orders, seemed cheap.  By the time of delivery it had dropped to £240.  Certas uncharacteristically refunded the difference.
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12314
    edited April 2020
    Asda were doing unleaded petrol at £1.01 a litre the other day. Haven’t seen it that low in a long time. Wasn't that long ago the oil price was predicted to go through the roof because of the attack on Saudi refineries.  

• strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2356
    edited April 2020
    Crude prices rose off the back of a Donald Trump tweet, but there's no substance to what he said (that Russia and Saudi Arabia were close to an agreement to reduce output), as the two parties haven't even had meetings yet never mind agreed anything.

Global demand will be low for the next 2 months anyway, so I'd expect prices to stay low.

You can get unleaded for 99.9p here
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!