I liked it but don't think the cat did

What's Hot
Mark DRzario playing Chet style. He's a good guitarist and can play most any guitar style.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5024
    I've always loved that song - thanks for posting that. Cats are ace - most unimpressed with that, clearly!
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14323
    I was expecting the cat to get up and slowly walk away. 
    Be seeing you.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 71957
    My cat would have been off in the first few seconds. He *hates* guitars. Although to be fair, he hasn't heard anyone play one well...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5024
    My dog, on the other hand, likes to come and sit near the amp when I play. In fairness, it's usually when he can hear fireworks, so I think it's a case of 'lesser of the two evils'. Frankly, if I was him, I think I'd persevere with the fireworks.
    Call me Dave.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SunDevilSunDevil Frets: 511
    My cats don’t mind electric but HATE bass and acoustic - go figure?

Just getting the baritone acoustic out of the case is enough to get me Naboo-ed for a week - or at least until feeding time
    The answer was never 42 - it's 1/137 (..ish)
  • rossirossi Frets: 1699
    Cats are snotty critics ,Dogs will howl their appreciation while a cat  just craps on the floor bringing your session to  a rapid end  and a hasty  escape  of  the room .Sometimes a cat will donate a dead sparrow or mouse  to the gear fund by way of encouragement .