SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Price Drop - Suhr Classic Pro

What's Hot
HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 337
edited May 2020 in Guitars £
Now I'm not gigging I'm looking to trade my Suhr Classic Pro. WHY!

It's a fantastic workhorse guitar and can cover a lot of ground and has proved to be a perfect guitar for my covers band, but we're not playing now and I am after something with more vintage vibe.

I know it's a long shot but for a trade I would be looking at Gibson Custom 61 SG Les Paul Standard, there was one on the forum recently which started all this! In a trade would make up excess with cash.

It's in good condition a small dink on the top of the headstock and a bit of wear on the neck pick up cover, (must be the way I play) weighs in at 
8lb 4oz

Of note I did have this modified by replacing the SSV Bridge with a Thornbucker plus which I preferred.

Not sure how a trade would work in this current situation but if anyone is interested I'm sure we can work something out which observes current distancing regulations. 

Ideally looking for a trade but not ruling out a cash sale, for now I'm interested to see what and if anything takes my fancy from the forum.

Having said that 
I've had a few enquiries regarding a sale price so having looked at the Bay and places I would be looking at trade value of around £1850. 

Price Drop £1700   + £20 SOLD  Carriage (If buyer wished to arrange a courier of their choice more than happy for them to do so) UK sale only

Stay safe!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments