FS: valves - RFT ECC83s, Mullard, Mazda, Pinnacle, Trigon ECC82s - more added

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• cemskycemsky Frets: 1
    Do you have a single EL84. Something cheap and cheerful will do.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 48578
    cemsky said:
    I do have some single spares I use for testing, but they’re all of very questionable reliability - power valves have a hard life, EL84s especially since most amps seem to be designed to thrash them... I wouldn’t really be able to sell you one with a clear conscience :).

You can buy a brand new JJ with a warranty from Karltone for £17 including postage.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • cemskycemsky Frets: 1
    ICBM said:
    cemsky said:
    I do have some single spares I use for testing, but they’re all of very questionable reliability - power valves have a hard life, EL84s especially since most amps seem to be designed to thrash them... I wouldn’t really be able to sell you one with a clear conscience :).

You can buy a brand new JJ with a warranty from Karltone for £17 including postage.

I dig what you are referring to. It is for my experimental project. So, feel free to sell me one :)
  • cosmicnedcosmicned Frets: 22
    Any ecc83 RFT’s left? thanks..,
    cemsky said:

I dig what you are referring to. It is for my experimental project. So, feel free to sell me one :)
    OK, I'll have a look and get back to you later. I have an EL84 amp so I can test them properly - valve testers don't run them hard enough to be sure!

cosmicned said:
    Any ecc83 RFT’s left? thanks..,
    Yes, enough for three each of either Marshall-labelled or the other ones.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

edited June 30
    Still a very small number of non-Marshall-labelled RFTs and most of the ECC82s left.

Only the ECC82s left now.

• shaunmshaunm Frets: 1237
    @ICBM you don’t happen to have a 12av7 do you? 
    shaunm said:
    @ICBM you don’t happen to have a 12av7 do you? 
    I think I do - just one, and I don't know how good it is, but I'll have a look and get back to you.