SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Spector Legend Custom 4 - Trade for a shredder?

MattayusMattayus Frets: 122
edited April 2020 in Basses £
If you have a Charvel or Jackson or something of that Floyd Rose shreddy nature I'd be willing to trade!

Immaculate condition, spotless finish and fretwork to boot.

These are a cut above the Legend Classic, with a set neck, EMG HZ pickups and an EMG B30 preamp. Muscular, punchy tone and a dream to play. This is the top of the line of the Korean imports before you get into the Czech/USA price range. Professionally set up, currently strung with a fairly fresh set of D'addario 45-105.

Considering the lockdown situation, collection in person is an issue unless you can think of a safe/legal way to do it. Other than that I guess courier is the only other option. Any questions please ask.

£525

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• That's a beaut! Not in the market for a new bass at the mo, but GLWTS.  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28335
    edited April 2020
    I really like Spector basses, I nearly bought an absolute beauty 2nd hand many years ago but I couldn't quite stretch to it. Big regret ... (It was £1700 2nd hand though!)
  • surfguy13surfguy13 Frets: 133
    I have just bought a Czech made short scale with EMGs and the quality is just amazing.  I doubt there's much difference in quality, if any, between the Korean and the Czech models.  This one looks superb and if I was after a long scale I wouldn't hesitate.  GLWTS!
  • MattayusMattayus Frets: 122
    Thanks chaps!

Just to throw it out there, I would gladly trade for something shreddy with a floyd rose, preferably a Charvel as I'm a bit if a fanboy and love them to bits. Thanks.
  • MattayusMattayus Frets: 122
    Sold!