SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Zoom Drum Lessons FREE online trial

TimmyTimmy Frets: 23
edited April 2020 in Personnel
Hi all,

If anyone is interested in online drum lessons please dm or email me at theactondrummer@gmail.com.

I have just launched my facebook and instergram page @theactondrummer which both contain clips of my playing, clips of actual lessons,  and proof of my students achievements. If your interested please check these out so you can judge for yourself my teaching and playing abilities. 

I have been teaching for 15 years in schools and privately.  I teach all abilities from complete beginner to grade 8. No drumkit is needed to get started!

I will also be uploading some free lessons on my youtube page when I get a chance. This called "theactondrummer" as well. This is a little bare as I have avoided social media for most of my life but sadly the world has changed.  I will be uploading some basic lessons on how to read drum music there as soon as I can.

Just to be completely up front my lesson prices are 
£20 for 30 mins
£35 for 60 mins

But please feel free to take up my offer of a trial lesson without the pressure to take up paid lessons.  You will not be waisting my time.

Cheers!

Rob
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom