SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: UA Apollo Twin Quad (and above?)

jacklawteyjacklawtey Frets: 284
edited May 2020 in Studio & Rec £
Must be willing to post to France! I've seen the Arrow here but I need more juice. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7417
    I've got an Apollo Twin Solo - so the version that has one DSP core - I think now and then that I should sell it (I tend to use a tiny Apogee One!) but I'm aware the single DSP core limits its appeal for many folk. If you need it to do lots of UA plugs at once I won't be suitable, but for tracking a track at a time it's a less expensive way in to the awesome UA plugs. 

Ideally I'd sell it with it's plugins - UA allow for hardware to be sold on minus the plugins, or with all of them on the account, but not some. And being left with the plugin licenses and no UA hardware isn't ideal for me obv :-) 

Anyway, if a an Apollo Twin Solo (Thunderbolt interface) is of any interest let me know and I'll see what's what re used price ?

cheers
    Tim 
    Red ones are better. 
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7417
    (I don't have the WA plug btw) 
    Red ones are better. 
  • jacklawteyjacklawtey Frets: 284
    Bump! 
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488