Jake Fletcher online gig

ellangusellangus Frets: 250
edited May 2020 in Events
If you’re not doing owt tonight, you could do worse than checking out this chap. 

Very talented friend of mine who’s played with the likes of The Specials and PP Arnold (Look on YouTube for him performing Tin Soldier with her) she also recorded one of his songs (Daltry Street) on her last album. 

We call him the human jukebox around these Parts
http://www.visitsaddleworth.com/events/event/live-stream-jake-fletcher-2

Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jake’s a legend. He’s been saving my Saturday nights this last couple of months. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    He's started playing Wednesdays on Facebook with the band now - Fantastic!
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • OssyrocksOssyrocks Frets: 1673
    Jake is a good lad. I've played with the guys in his band too at jam nights, and done a few gigs with his Dad Craig. All good eggs.