SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Empress Zoia.

What's Hot
LardyLardy Frets: 20
Brilliant thing. Really flexible for creating chained effects in the pedal. Synth. Loads of patches on the internet to download and use. Most importantly, more flashing lights per £ than any other pedal.

Always used at home. Never gigged. Boxed with instructions, midi cables and the empress zoia mini sd card. Pretty much as new.

Only selling to fund Digitakt addiction.

PM me and i can mail over some photos. 

£375

Thanks for looking
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• blobbblobb Frets: 2957
    Yeah interested, would you post up to Wales for me?
    Feelin' Reelin' & Squeelin'
  • jackiojackio Frets: 132
    Digitakt addiction? What are you funding? And GLWS. I have a DT but have no idea how to use a Zoia so count me out of that one
  • LardyLardy Frets: 20
    Blobb

No worries posting to Wales. Ill pm and get some photos up to you.
  • LardyLardy Frets: 20
    Jackio

After a digitone.

Zoia has been a synth via midi. A CB Mood. A Earthquaker Afterneath. Glitchy granular reverb. Loads of washy reverbs. Setting up patches is really easy once you have a little practice. Its a really good problem solver do anything pedal. Putting lfo's onto washy reverb and delay then adjusting with pedal is a 10 minute job to set up.  Just need the cash for a digitone...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • IndieeIndiee Frets: 13
    PM sent