SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All Sold - Sonos Play 1.

jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
edited May 2020 in Misc £
All Sold 

I bought all these new within the last 2/3 years at a cost of about £900 and they have hardly been used. All are in excellent condition with no issues. I have researched and found that current new prices are about £770 and average eBay sold prices are  £150 for the Play 3 and £115 for the play 1. They often fetch more. With this in mind I am offering all of them for £450 or if sold individually then £115 for the Play 1’s and £150 for the Play 3.
This is assuming PayPal friends and family or bank transfer and collection, respecting safe social distancing fro my house about 4 miles from Dorking in Surrey. If you need them sent then the additional postage cost will be whatever it costs. ( They are reasonably heavy though).
https://i.imgur.com/gAkUzH1.jpg
Any questions please ask away.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• xDottorexDottore Frets: 274
    pm sent re the big one

You need an idea of what you are going to do, but it should be a vague idea.

My feedback page: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/91654/
  • jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
    Dottore said:
    pm sent re the big one
    Replied.
    Play 3 sold subject to payment and collection.
    Only one Play 1 left - £100 collected or £100 plus cost of postage/courier if sent. Assuming PayPal friends and family or bank transfer.
    I don't have the original box but will make sure it is properly packed.
    All Sold.