What's it Worth - Voodoo Vibe Edition...

What's Hot
MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 261
Ahoy peeps, I'm toying with the idea of selling my Roger Mayer Voodoo Vibe, but have no idea what the going rate is for them. I see someone on eBay has one listed with a start price of £300, is that roughly the right price is is that a bit optimistic? Opinions please...

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72245
    Which version is it? The original, or the +?

I would say £300 is far too optimistic for a giant pedal which no-one in their right mind could possibly want and I'll do you a favour and take it off your hands for £50.

;)

Or more accurately, since they're £399 new but very rare second hand, if it's in perfect condition it's probably at the upper end of the sensible range but not wildly optimistic.

If you are selling and it is the +, I may be interested but I'd have to think hard about whether I can justify it...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 261
    Tis the original rather than the plus.

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72245
    Tis the original rather than the plus.
    Ok, thanks! I'll pass since I have one already :). I did ask Roger Mayer whether it was possible to modify it to the plus, but apparently it isn't. That might make the original slightly more desirable to someone who specifically wants it.

I can't see it being worth less than £250 if it's in good condition, either way.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 261
    That's cool, thanks.

The main reason I bought it was so I could try to get the Robin Trower Bridge of Sighs sound, which it does perfectly. The only issue is I don't use it for anything else and my band doesn't play BoS!

• I've sold two originals and one VV TC in the past 18 months and the most I got for any of them was £190.
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    I sold one 3 years ago on eBay - went for £182.