SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Tannoy 603ii speakers + stands £60

ftumchftumch Frets: 681
edited May 2020 in Misc £
I've had these in my lounge for ever and haven't even used them for years, so I may as well make some room.
Not in perfect condition, not bad but not as new, check photos, will clean up I expect.
However no damage to the cones at all.

One of the little mesh covers on one of the small speakers has come off, I expect can be popped back in carefully by someone more careful than myself, it sits in its spot ok though as you can see.

From what I remember they sound really good, I've had them from new since the early 90's!
I'd packed the stands up before I took the pics stupidly, they are the proper Tannoy stands for these speakers, go together with two screws which are included.
Due to the weight they have to be collection only I'm afraid, social distancing rules respected obviously.
Located in berkshire.

I've done a bit of research online, theres not many about so not too sure on price, if I'm way of someone please tell me.

Will Trade for a soundbar for my TV
Speakers and stands £60 (price adjusted after doing more homework)
Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom