Selling this amp as I'm trying to buy a flat and need all available pennies.
Blurb from Blackstar:
The HT Club 50 MkII offers the same feature set as the HT Club 40 MkII combo in a compact, portable head format. This two channel and 4 voice head with its Power Reduction feature is equally at home in the rehearsal room, studio or club size venue. With the patented ISF control, clean and overdrive channels ranging from 'classic crunch' to 'super saturated lead' the HT Club 50 head truly is the ultimate amp for the gigging guitarist.
- Innovative 50 Watt valve head
- 2 x ECC83 and 2 x EL34 valves
- Two footswitchable channels
- Four footswitchable voices
- Boutique clean channel with expanded tone controls
- High gain overdrive channel
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Power Reduction down to 10 percent of full Wattage
- Master Volume
- Digital Reverb with Dark/Light switch
- Speaker Emulated output with 1x12/4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- USB for recording
- Footcontroller included
- Compact size for ultimate portability
- Cool boutique styling
It's really versatile, comes with the FS14 foot controller and the official padded cover. There is a small bump underneath the front edge, but apart from that it's in great condition.
I only have one picture at the moment as the amp is at my parents, and as such I can't get to take more - I will as soon as is possible.
It's 15Kg, so postage will be pricey.....
Looking for £400 ovno
This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.