SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - MOTU Micro Lite USB MIDI interface 5x5 80 channels

KeefyKeefy Frets: 2284
edited June 2020 in Studio & Rec £
I bought this when I had a bit more in the way of MIDI hardware devices, but while I was doing a bit of cable-fettling I realised I now only had one old-school MIDI thing, and therefore this is now surplus to requirements.

It is a rock-solid interface as you would expect from MOTU, and has performed flawlessly while it has lived in my smoke-free home studio. (I can't claim to have a pet-free home, but the cat stays out of my studio because he doesn't like me, so I'm pretty sure he has never used it.)

The unit is easy to set up for PC or Mac, runs from USB power, and can be left to its own devices most of the time. The handy numbers on the front light up to tell you which INs and OUTs are active. There are 4 sets of MIDI sockets on the back for permanent use, and another pair on the front intended for temporary patching-in.

In excellent condition with the original box, manual, half-rack mounting kit, and unused 10ft USB cable. I will also include the installer CD, but tbh this might now be out-of-date, and any necessary software can be found here.

Yours for £85 £75 including insured delivery to mainland UK.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments