SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! Chord Mojo DAC/Headphone amplifier - £180 (read description)!

TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
edited October 2020 in Misc £
'allo!

I had this up for sale before, but someone pointed me towards an issue with anything using this type of lithium battery - See, I was using it plugged into my PC permanently as a headphone amp over optical, and it did a superb job, but apparently doing that over a long period of time does damage to the life of the battery.

Chord offer a battery replacement service, but adjusting the selling price the last time I was trying to sell it didn't really make too much sense as I was enjoying & using the amplifier on a regular basis. Now, however, I've a new PC audio solution, so the Chord is just totally surplus to requirements - Plus I want to put the money towards an electronic drum kit, so hey!

The price reflects the battery usage more than fairly, in my opinion - especially considering this is something most people selling on eBay & the like wouldn't even bother to mention. It's boxed & in overall fantastic cosmetic condition.

CeX offer £193 in store credit for it, but I want nothing from there, so that's pointless to me, but maybe something to think of as a "nothing to lose" kinda deal if you do use it.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
    Still available ;)
  • TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
    Any interest? I'd like to raise some funds for the upcoming Nvidia GPUs ;)