SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: USB-C Audio interface

Hey guys as the title says,

I'm looking for a USB-C interface that has S/PDIF input and outs for use with the Kemper.

Anyone got one they're getting rid of?

Proud user of Aristides and Mayones guitars.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Matchoo93Matchoo93 Frets: 87
    Bump 
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33725
    Just a FYI, I've done a fair amount of testing with the Kemper and Axe FX III digital IO and there is no real sonic advantage to using them digitally. 

The analogue IO is more than good enough and using them digitally can make things more complicated in terms of clocking.

I've got various digital input formats available here but I use both devices analogue.

• Matchoo93Matchoo93 Frets: 87
    octatonic said:
    Just a FYI, I've done a fair amount of testing with the Kemper and Axe FX III digital IO and there is no real sonic advantage to using them digitally. 

The analogue IO is more than good enough and using them digitally can make things more complicated in terms of clocking.

I've got various digital input formats available here but I use both devices analogue.

I know, and using the XLR is good enough for what I'm going to use it for, but the S/PDIF is useful for 'reamping' with the Kemper