Lockdown original

IMC1980IMC1980 Frets: 145
Me and an old band mate have been collaborating since we've all been stuck inside and this is our latest effort:

A song from our old band days that never got finished, we finally had the time to get it done.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BezzerBezzer Frets: 585
    That's great!  Its a really good song and the whole things sits together so nicely.  The harmonies are just fab and the dynamic build is really on point, there is so much going on in that final section it's crazy, but I can still hear absolutely everything as it should be.

You definitely have your sound which is such a great thing to find as you can hone it ... as demonstrated marvellously here!
  • IMC1980IMC1980 Frets: 145
    Bezzer said:
    That's great!  Its a really good song and the whole things sits together so nicely.  The harmonies are just fab and the dynamic build is really on point, there is so much going on in that final section it's crazy, but I can still hear absolutely everything as it should be.

You definitely have your sound which is such a great thing to find as you can hone it ... as demonstrated marvellously here!
    Thanks @Bezzer! It did feel like a lot going on in that final section and the majority of the editing, automation and FX work went into that part. 

I have added it to Bandcamp if you want a copy of it in better quality, all my othermother on there is free:

https://soundofagun.bandcamp.com/
  • BezzerBezzer Frets: 585
    Awesome, I'll check that out later!  Thanks!