SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: 1984 Yamaha CJ-838S II

HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030
edited July 2020 in Acoustics £

An old acquaintance passed away a while ago and I've offered to help his daughter sell some of his guitar collection. There is an interesting mix of electrics and acoustics, so I'll be posting each in the appropriate area.

So, firstly, this isn't the usual H7 oddball fare...which is probably a good thing.

Secondly, please bear in mind that any questions may take a short while to answer.

Finally - some of these have already appeared on a Midlands-based Facebook group, so a few of you may recognise one or two things.

So...this is a Yamaha CJ-838S II. The only information I have at present is as follows:

In good condition for it's age. Some small dings on the front of the body. Back, neck and sides are very good. From research we have concluded from the serial number it is dated 1984. Comes with a case.

Please contact me for more information. Happy to receive realistic offers. This was my Dad's guitar who has sadly passed away last year. I will not be offended by offers and will just be honest if its too low.

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments