SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: BLACKSTAR ARTISAN 10AE - anniversary 1x12 - 10 Watt Valve Guitar amp combo

RevMattRevMatt Frets: 833
edited June 2020 in Amps £
NOW SOLD

The Anniversary Edition (AE) range were launched in 2017 as a limited edition 10th anniversary celebration of Blackstar - you'll find lots of information about these amps on the Blackstar website. But, in summary, they took 3 of their core models and produced these lovely 10 watt versions of them.

This one is the Artisan 10AE, which is the celebration model of the perhaps the most classic design, the Artisan. As such, it's designed to give a simple but classic natural valve amp voicing, based around the low gain character of the EL34.

Front panel controls provide simple and easy access to some great tones, shaped via 4 knob arrangement:

- Volume (think of this as a gain control)
- Tone
- Reverb
- Master (controlling overall volume)
In addition, there's a boost switch which adds a bit more volume and gain.

Other spec includes:

ECC83 valve in the preamp stage
Specially voiced EL34 power amplifier
Clean and Boost or Overdrive settings, which are footswitchable
Specially voiced Reverb, speaker emulated output and effects loop
A super cool retro styling
A Celestion 70/80 loudspeaker

Around the back you'll find a choice of speaker outputs and the socket for the footswitch (included), along with the series effects loop.

This is a great little amp with masses of tone, tameable enough for home use and with enough clout for small venues or mic'd up for bigger venues. It's very nicely built with great Blackstar styling.

I'm only selling as it's really my back up amp and in these times, I really have little need for a main amp, let alone a back up!

The amp is in excellent condition having only had light use over the years. The footswitch is brand new and unused and the amp itself only shows minor signs of use - no damage, just a few light marks here and there.

As you'll see, I fitted a set of nice cream knobs which I found easier to read than the original chrome, however, I still have the chrome knobs (pictured in the last image) - so please just specify which you'd prefer and I'll put whichever on.

Price; £275 (plus postage at cost)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments