Sorry everyone

What's Hot

Comments

• MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 454
    I for one thank you! My wife is shielding and we have no garden so been stuck in a stifling apartment. 
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Does this rain mean we can have Wimbledon Tennis Championships and allow the cricket season to start?
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24189
    Real BBQ fans BBQ all year round.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9657
    Fuengi said:
    Did you go gas? 

We had a Wever gas BBQ in Mallorca last year, I wanted to take it home with me. 
    munckee said:
    @Fuengi Yes I'm gas only, too lazy for charcoal. I bought a weber. Missus munckee thrilled with the £1000 it cost...
    We bought a Weber gas BBQ last year. I’d fought against buying one for ages on the basis that it wasn’t a ‘real’ BBQ but now have to (grudgingly) admit it’s actually far better than its charcoal predecessor.

(I did make the mistake of assembling it in the utility room, finding it wouldn’t quite go through the door, dismantling it in the utility room, taking the bits outside, and finally re-assembling it on the patio.)
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6869
    Perfect weather here in London. Overcast and cool. 

Car cleaning can be completed in comfort and no nasty water spots! 

Shame I didnt order all the detailing gear to do it though... ffs lol. 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24189
    HAL9000 said:
    Fuengi said:
    Did you go gas? 

munckee said:
    @Fuengi Yes I'm gas only, too lazy for charcoal. I bought a weber. Missus munckee thrilled with the £1000 it cost...
    We bought a Weber gas BBQ last year. I’d fought against buying one for ages on the basis that it wasn’t a ‘real’ BBQ but now have to (grudgingly) admit it’s actually far better than its charcoal predecessor.

(I did make the mistake of assembling it in the utility room, finding it wouldn’t quite go through the door, dismantling it in the utility room, taking the bits outside, and finally re-assembling it on the patio.)
    Nowt wrong with a gas grill.

Can't do low and slow on it though.

20 hour brisket will cost a fortune in gas and it will just be cooked - not smoked.
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10266
    HAL9000 said:
    Fuengi said:
    Did you go gas? 

munckee said:

Nowt wrong with a gas grill.

Can't do low and slow on it though.

20 hour brisket will cost a fortune in gas and it will just be cooked - not smoked.

I often have the gas/charcoal debate with my brother in law. I'm staunchly charcoal, always have been, always will be. He, on the other hand, favours gas. I think we've debated this subject more frequently, and more heatedly than Brexit. It devides families, you know?

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11860
    I just had all my wood delivered yesterday for my potting bench.  Now the forcast is rain for like a week straight....just great !

• skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6869
    I just had all my wood delivered yesterday for my potting bench.  Now the forcast is rain for like a week straight....just great !

Build an arc instead... 

Then again the moment you do we’ll have a drought. 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • JasonJason Frets: 1103
    tFB Trader
    My hayfever is much improved today, so thank you very much
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7006
    tFB Trader
    Thank you.  I haven't had to go and water the allotment today
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitartangoguitartango Frets: 1017
    munckee said:
    Mrs Munckee: That's a funny looking BBQ Adam? Mr Munckee: Yes it's amazing what they can pack into a Gibson case these days, should I put the sausages on dear ? Mrs Munckee: Mmm
    “Ken sent me.”
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SnapSnap Frets: 6263
    @munckee well yesterday it chucked it down all day, and I got in my car around 6:30 last night and it was reading 9 degrees. 24 hours earlier it was saying 26. So, you definitely knackered our weather, you rotter you.
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4908
    Your fault, is it?  I was blaming Our Maud for singing in the shower...

• I too have to apologise. It was my birthday on 24th March. Naturally full lockdown began on the 23rd.
    Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16079
    I forgive you so long as you didn't buy a gas "bar-b q "
  • Tone71Tone71 Frets: 625
    edited June 2020
    We need photos of this so called barbeque

I've just done one in the rain and ate indoors, definitely not the same as the lazy, sunny, drunky ones in the garden that we've been enjoying.
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 942
    edited June 2020
    I'd like to apologise as well for my contribution as I went and ordered a parasol, paddling pool, and inflatable swan.   
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12325
    Tone71 said:
    We need photos of this so called barbeque

I've just done one in the rain and ate indoors, definitely not the same as the lazy, sunny, drunky ones in the garden that we've been enjoying.
    I haven't got it yet, its being forged in the heart of a star by that dude who made Thor's axe.

I believe its coming on a pallet tomorrow!
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10266

I may have to take some of the blame. Finished building this picnic table yesterday, so naturally it's forecast wind and rain for the foreseeable her in Grimsby.

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom