SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded FT/FS Kemper Toaster Head + Ritter Camplifier + Kemper Kone/ Cabinet

What's Hot
deadgratefuldeadgrateful Frets: 177
edited June 2020 in Amps £
Up for trade is my absolute mint condition (has never left this spot in my office) Kemper Head, Ritter Camplifier S2 stereo and Kemper Kone Zilla cab. These are all nearly new items and were stupidly purchased just before lockdown. They also include well over £200 of premium profiles.

For those that don't know, the biggest issue people had with Kempers was the missing 'amp in the room' sound. The most commonly used PA speakers can sound a little lacking in character and don't give that valve amp sound. The Kemper Kone rectifies this by adding special speaker imprints and it only works with the Kemper unit. I can vouch that the tone is absolutely amazing and indistinguishable from the real deal. The cab that Kemper provides is OK, but quite basic and flimsy being made from skinny MDF. I had the Kone made into a much higher quality ported cab by Zilla UK (made to look similar to the Kemper version).

The Camplifier S2 is a stereo power amp build into the back of the Kemper that drives the Kone and is a wonderful piece of kit.

I'm looking to trade for a combo, nothing crazy powerful but something really sweet sounding. Let me know what you've got!

I'm located in Brighton and can drive to meet halfway if needs be. The Kemper will come boxed but the cab not.

Now Traded 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3723
    Will you sell and post the cabinet?
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2041
    [sneaks into the kids' rooms and checks on the piggy banks}

I'm only up the road in Haywards Heath too...

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2041
    Ok folks so I'm just back from trying the Kemper out at @deadgrateful's rather fab studio (arty not musically). It's an amazing piece of kit and sounded fab just through my 1x12 guitar cab.

I wasn't in the market for the Kemper Kone but wanted to see what it would be like through my old school cab. Brilliant is the answer. Some amazing premium profiles (Friedman, Two Rock and /13 were the ones I especially liked in the short time I had with it).

In the end, it's just too much for a lazy, techno-simpleton front room warrior like me but I can see why they are so highly regarded. I'm 93% sure that I won't relieve him of it. Just need to see tonight whether a bottle of nice Rioja tonight has any effect on the 7% uncertainty ....  :)

Anyway thanks a lot for indulging me Kris - you're a gent. Have a free bump!

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 823
    McToot said:
    Ok folks so I'm just back from trying the Kemper out at @deadgrateful's rather fab studio (arty not musically). It's an amazing piece of kit and sounded fab just through my 1x12 guitar cab.

I wasn't in the market for the Kemper Kone but wanted to see what it would be like through my old school cab. Brilliant is the answer. Some amazing premium profiles (Friedman, Two Rock and /13 were the ones I especially liked in the short time I had with it).

In the end, it's just too much for a lazy, techno-simpleton front room warrior like me but I can see why they are so highly regarded. I'm 93% sure that I won't relieve him of it. Just need to see tonight whether a bottle of nice Rioja tonight has any effect on the 7% uncertainty ....  :)

Buy it! Buy it! :)
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2073
    McToot said:

You wont regret it dude....had mine for years now

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • deadgratefuldeadgrateful Frets: 177
    Was a pleasure to let you have a mess around with it (and to see how it sounds through a traditional cab). Nice to see your Feline guitar as well!

Anyway, she's still up for sale and I'm splitting the Kab/Kone as I'm sure not everyone will need the Kab.
    Bumpidy 
    Up on Fleabay soon for a higher price ;)