NUX Monterey vibe

telestratjazztelestratjazz Frets: 12
edited June 2020 in FX
I'm after vibe pedal,looking for one nicely priced and on Youtube find this pedal.It's ok but not many videos to get better view.Has anyone tried,played one and what's opinion on this.
Thank's in advance!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RedlesterRedlester Frets: 1072
    No idea I’m afraid, but from the name it promises a rather Hendrixy univibe type sound. If that’s what you’re after and you want cheap, try a Marshall Regenerator pedal. It has a decent Univibe setting. Always seems to be loads of these on eBay going for pretty cheap. 
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6687
    Look for a used Digitech Ventura vibe or a voodoo micro vibe for inexpensive intro to vibes. 

Much more of that flavour. I think the nux is more of a phaser sound. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • Thanks for replays.I have Regenerator pedal and Vibe is so weak.Yes,Micro vibe is best of this budget pedals.
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    Huge jump in price but the Keeley Monterey is fabulous and nails the vibe as well as the wah.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • RedlesterRedlester Frets: 1072
    Thanks for replays.I have Regenerator pedal and Vibe is so weak.Yes,Micro vibe is best of this budget pedals.
    I hardly use mine! I don’t mind the Univibe setting on it, but every time I think of selling it I see a load of them on eBay going for about 5p and decide it’s not worth the hassle flogging it...