SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! *PRICE DROP* Marshall JVM210H 100W head (modded inside and out!) w/ footswitch - Demo Video

What's Hot
MattayusMattayus Frets: 122
edited March 2021 in Amps £
****SOOOOOOOLLLLD!!!!***

EDIT: I made a demo video of this amp today, check it out:

£550 obo

100w all-valve head, two channels, each with 3 modes, giving you 6 tones in one ridiculously versatile head. It's essentially the two best channels from the 410H (I mean honestly who needs 12 different tones!) All MIDI switchable too, so works great with pedal switching systems.

In great condition in and out, sounds fantastic. Modern Marshall at it's best. Widely considered the best thing they've done since the JCM800 (which you can get very close to with this, and then some)

This one has been modded both aesthetically and circuit-wise. It's had a 10H choke added, as well as a mini toggle switch to turn the negative feedback loop on and off ("extreme mode", you could say, makes it much more aggressive, driving it into power amp distortion at lower volumes!)

Aesthetic mods include: The handle has been changed for a gold glasped one, the input jack has been changed for a Cliff Electronics metal nut one, the grill cloth on the baffle has been changed for Marshall Tolex to match the rest of the headshell, and the logo has been swapped for a 70s Plexi gold plate style, bought directly from Marshall. White piping replaced with gold. Looks amazing.

A lot of work, love and attention have gone into this, and i guarantee it will sound (and look!) better than any stock model.
Delivery can be negotiated, but collection always preferred.

Based in St Ives Cambridgeshire, not Cornwall!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MattayusMattayus Frets: 122
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump
    Bump for pics!
    Bump for possible trades. Listed in the OP.
    edited November 2020
    This is now back up for sale/trade.
  • Hi, would you trade for my R&R Solo 50w amp
    as used by Rob Chapman in the link below
    http://rnramp.com/
  • StevepageStevepage Frets: 3044
    edited November 2020
    Don't do it!  That's the best sounding JVM I've heard 
    Hi, would you trade for my R&R Solo 50w amp
    as used by Rob Chapman in the link below
    http://rnramp.com/
    Thanks for the offer mate but not something that interests me.

Stevepage said:
    Don't do it!  That's the best sounding JVM I've heard 
    Regret will inevitably ensue, I'm sure. But I never learn.
    Bump.

Not interested in any trades right now as I've got my eye on something specific, so just for sale please. But open to near offers.
  • That looks genuinely superb, great work!
  • lysanderlysander Frets: 574
    Sadly have to resist this due to lack of space but looks ( and I’m sure sounds ) amazing and at a great price, GLWTS!
    Bumping to get the feelers out there for this one again as I'm feeling the urge to move it on and start afresh.
    Now on hold for a trade, but have to wait for lockdown to end :'( Will update if things go ahead, but for now it's off sale.
    edited February 2021
    No longer on hold as lockdown is making trades prove impossible, so now back on sale.

Here is a video I made of the amp to help demonstrate it

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • timmypixtimmypix Frets: 2371
    That video is great and has not helped my lurking on this thread. I'd offer my Kraken in trade but even if you wanted it I'm in Manchester! Best of luck with the sale, once this lockdown is over I think I'll be diving either into JCM800 or JVM land for my high gain needs.
    Tim
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    timmypix said:
    That video is great and has not helped my lurking on this thread. I'd offer my Kraken in trade but even if you wanted it I'm in Manchester! Best of luck with the sale, once this lockdown is over I think I'll be diving either into JCM800 or JVM land for my high gain needs.
    No longer looking to trade as I'm in the process of buying its replacement, but I'm quite happy to post it if you or anybody else wanted to buy it mate! Let me know if that interests you and we can work something out.
  • timmypixtimmypix Frets: 2371
    Mattayus said:
    timmypix said:
    No longer looking to trade as I'm in the process of buying its replacement, but I'm quite happy to post it if you or anybody else wanted to buy it mate! Let me know if that interests you and we can work something out.
    Alas we've just start house hunting so big purchases without something else going are off the cards for the foreseeable. Still, seeing this sent me on a JVM mods research rabbit hole and it seems there are quite a few! So thank you for opening my eyes to what's out there, at least. I can't imagine this'll sit around for long for any reason other than lockdown preventing collection.
    Tim
    @timmypix Oh yeah man, they're a tweaker's dream! Some of the mods are a bit pointless and make no sense, but the Marshall fanboys on the forums love doing them and claim they make a world of difference :lol: But they're good amps regardless.
    Bump for price drop. I cant seem to shift this and keep getting tyre kickers and lowballs so £550 obo.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 611
    Not in the market for one I'm afraid but loved the video demo... thanks for posting it and good luck with the sale
    Looks a great pc of kit