SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2006 USA Fender Jazz - NOW SOLD

SonoftheWearSonoftheWear Frets: 8
edited July 2020 in Basses £

2006 (Z6 serial) Fender Jazz with S1 switch.  Shoreline Gold. Maple neck.  Comes with the original Fender hard case.

£700

This is also on Basschat but as I am interested in a trade for a decent 6-string acoustic (as long as it does not have a narrow nut) I thought I would put it up here as well.

Very good condition - it’s got one very small ding on the top front edge of the headstock and a tiny one on the back of the neck which is one of those you can feel if you are looking for it and lightly run a finger over it.

I don’t have scales but I would rate it as mid-weight: sorry if that isn’t too helpful – I will see if I can track down some scales to give a better idea.

The straplocks I fitted have been taken off and the originals put back on – there are a few bits of case candy.

Let me know if you have any questions – happy to add info if it is needed.

https://imgur.com/a/1fL4sOp

Neil

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom