SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All sold.

What's Hot
boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12358
edited August 2020 in FX £
I've gone over to a Helix so I'm breaking up my board. Everything is in great condition, unless otherwise mentioned. All have velcro lovingly hand applied. Postage to UK is included in prices. Payment by PayPal F&F please or add 3% to prices if you want the full fat protection. No trades thanks. 

Last pedal left. Final price drop! 

Morley Volume Plus optical volume pedal. Boxed. £35 now £27 Sold. 

Sold stuff

TC Hypergravity compressor. Boxed. £50 now £35 Sold

Eventide Time Factor. Boxed with non original PSU. £200 now £165 Sold. 

Danelectro Grilled Cheese distortion. No box. £10 now £6 sold

Celine Pure Sky. Clone of a Timmy apparently. Nice transparent low gain drive or works well as a boost in front of other drives or fuzzes. No box. £18.  £15 Sold

TC Ditto X2 looper. Boxed. £80.  £70 Sold

Voodoo Labs 4x4 pedal board power supply. Boxed with leads. £100.  £85 Sold

Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret 3. No box. £85.  £70 Sold

Korg Pitchblack tuner. No box. Actually touched by the hand of Gassage in its former life. £22 SOLD 

Earthquaker Devices Hoof fuzz. Some damage to the paint but on the sides only. One knob is chipped. No box. £60. SOLD.

Friedman BE Overdrive. Boxed. £120. SOLD

Strymon Mobius. Boxed with PSU. £280.SOLD

Strymon El Capistan. Boxed. I can include a non original PSU with this if wanted. £195.SOLD

Strymon Big Sky. Boxed with PSU. The best reverb pedal bar none. Famous former pro guitarist owner!!!! (well, ok, Drew). £300.SOLD

Meris Polymoon. Boxed with PSU. Amazing modulated delay. Ex GavRichList! £200. SOLD

Carl Martin Pro Power pedal board supply. 8 outlets, all isolated and regulated. All switchable between 9 or 12 volts via dipswitches. 6 x 100ma outlets, 2 x 300ma. All leads supplied but no box. £70. SOLD. 

Pedaltrain. Cant remember the model name (Tour Pro???) but it's the big one and measures 32 x 16". Good condition, supplied with the padded gig bag and a fair bit of spare velcro. I've got a couple of sets of PSU brackets that I can include for a bit extra or I could do a bundle deal to include brackets and one or both of the PSUs above. Board only would be £70, or £75 with PSU brackets. BOARD &  BRACKETS SOLD. 

EDIT: Doh I knew I'd forget something. Beat Buddy Mini. Great little foot controlled drum machine in a small enclosure. No box. £40.SOLD

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments