Sigma 00M-15S and 00M-15S+ difference?

Hi,

Was wondering  if they were different models or the same, just some shops miss off the "+" in the name? These are older models now, so I'm struggling to find info, as it's not on the official site, or on shop listings.

Some of my confusion is over the fretboard. Seen it listed as rosewood or micarta. Also it would seem weird to add the "+" if nothing came before it...

Or maybe they were just trying to target Ed Sheeran fans with some mathematical symbols 

Any help would be appreciated, thanks  :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3493
    Hi,

Was wondering  if they were different models or the same, just some shops miss off the "+" in the name? These are older models now, so I'm struggling to find info, as it's not on the official site, or on shop listings.

Some of my confusion is over the fretboard. Seen it listed as rosewood or micarta. Also it would seem weird to add the "+" if nothing came before it...

Or maybe they were just trying to target Ed Sheeran fans with some mathematical symbols 

Sigma 00M-15S = Rosewood fretboard and bridge
    Sigma 00M-15S+ - Micarta fretboard and bridge

• Hi,

Sigma 00M-15S = Rosewood fretboard and bridge
    Sigma 00M-15S+ - Micarta fretboard and bridge

Ah, excellent! I was starting to go round in circles. Thanks so much for letting me know :)