Video of me playing an online festival this weekend contained herein

thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9710
edited June 2020 in Making Music
I've uploaded the video of me performing at an online creative festival this weekend, it was originally to be held in the grounds of the church who runs it with other musical performances however due to Corona they decided to host it online via Youtube live stream instead.

The video is obviously prerecorded (note the costume changes haha) and I did add some polish to the audio via my DAW. Two piano songs and two guitar songs. Hope you like it, would love to hear what you all think.

I'm still relatively new to exploring my singing so trying to find the small area of overlap between what music I like and what my voice can fit in with, so bear with me on the vanilla song choices (also it was for a church festival so had to tailor accordingly). I was quite pleased with it really

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkg9sju5zZY

Thanks
Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9710
    edited July 2020
    I've redone the audio exporting now I've figured out why Cubase was misbehaving, and have added it to Soundcloud if anybody prefers to listen without having to cringe at my video.

No idea how long they'll let me keep it on there considering it's all covers but fingers crossed...

Would appreciate some feedback if anybody has the time or inclination please :)

Other performers in the festival seemed to have a lot more energy in their voice and instruments and a lot less monotony so any advice on that would be good please
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom