Please recommend some compact and budget headphones

I’ve just bought a boss br800 and I need some headphones to use with it .
it’d be good to get a compact set and something that’s budget friendly . 
Can anyone please recommend anything?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3654
    Can you define 'budget friendly' please?  It can mean almost anything dependant upon your circumstances.
  • WhistlerWhistler Frets: 322
    Sony MDR-7506 would be my choice as they are fairly good quality (excellent for the £88 cost), comfortable enough for extended periods and they collapse down to a compact size for travel, just like the Boss BR800. If it is any recommendation, many TV oustide broadcast teams use these.
  • riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 344
    Musicwolf said:
    Can you define 'budget friendly' please?  It can mean almost anything dependant upon your circumstances.
    Less than the Roland headphones I’ve seen for £30.

• MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3654
    At that price I think that you need to look at something either very local or free delivery, otherwise you'll be eating into a significant part of your budget.

At <£30 I'm afraid that there's nothing that I could recommend for mixing duties.
  • WhistlerWhistler Frets: 322
    Musicwolf said:
    At <£30 I'm afraid that there's nothing that I could recommend for mixing duties.
    I agree with Musicwolf. Sorry.
  • Presonus HD7. About as good as you will get around that price range.
  • JohnS37JohnS37 Frets: 345
    I have a couple of pairs of AKG K44s which I have used quite a lot for mixing.  They would fit your budget if they are still available - maybe have a surf on eBay?
    Generally, I would look at AKG, Sennheiser and Beyer, see what you can find then ask again on the forum to see what people think.
  • riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 344
    JohnS37 said:
    I have a couple of pairs of AKG K44s which I have used quite a lot for mixing.  They would fit your budget if they are still available - maybe have a surf on eBay?
    Generally, I would look at AKG, Sennheiser and Beyer, see what you can find then ask again on the forum to see what people think.
    Thanks , the Akg ones look just the job !