SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Godin A12 electro-acoustic 12-string £695

What's Hot
SputnikSputnik Frets: 51
edited November 2020 in Acoustics £
Semi-hollow, electro-acoustic 12-string with solid cedar top from Canadian Godin Guitars. Maple neck with comfortable 48mm nut and the environmentally friendly "Richlite" fingerboard.  The superb low action with no buzzing whatsoever must make this the most effortless 12-string guitar ever.  Under-saddle pick up with onboard preamp and slider controls.

Purchased brand new nine months ago and presented in "as new" condition in an unused Godin gig bag.  

Now retails at £1,249. Reduced to just £695.

Maidenhead, Berkshire.

https://imgur.com/a/r2xy4o4 for the full set of images.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27436
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SputnikSputnik Frets: 51
    37% off, virtually unused and just six months old.  And it's ever so comfortable ...  
    Bump for @Sunshinewelly!
  • Cheers but after something a bit more traditional. Sounds lovely on the demo video I found though 
    Yes, @Sunshinewelly, the Godin does sound wonderful and is just effortless to play.  I also have a Guild F212 XLce which is definitely not for sale, but might be a model worth you looking into.  In my opinion, its mahogany back and sides deliver a much more usable tone than the brightness of maple or the boominess of rosewood in such a huge jumbo.  The action is a delight and it fingerpicks beautifully as well.  Best of all, you can pick them up in the used market for little more than £1,000 compared with the two or three grand fetched by the glitzy Guild F412/F512 versions.  Good luck with your search.
  • Price reduced to £695 to facilitate giving all my money to @Castro ...
  • CastroCastro Frets: 512
    @Sputnik once the new guitar is in your hands later today, it will have been worth it.
  • Long overdue bumpage ...
  • ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 165
    Just wondering, nothing definite, would you be able to ship within the UK? I'm in the North East. Looks like a nice guitar, I've had the 6 string before, they sound great.
  • Just been dealing with a man in the south of France who's very keen to complete a deal today.  If the French Connection doesn't happen, I'd be more than happy to send to the North East @Zoonyboy. ; If it's not a foolish thing to say with regard to a 12-string, "stay tuned" ...
  • ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 165
    OK, good luck!
  • Sold to a gentleman in the south of France.  Thanks for all the interest and support.