SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: BKP Crawlers or Holydivers 2 x cream/white or nickel covers

What's Hot
HomerHomer Frets: 164
edited July 2020 in Parts £
Anyone ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HomerHomer Frets: 164
    bump
  • MolemanMoleman Frets: 133
    PM sent.
    Crawlers?
    Anyone ;)?
  • If you get the Crawlers please let me know how you get on with them. I fitted a pair into my LP custom and I can't get them to sound anything like the sound clip on the BK website.
  • If you get the Crawlers please let me know how you get on with them. I fitted a pair into my LP custom and I can't get them to sound anything like the sound clip on the BK website.
    Check your volume pots. BK recommend 500 (or 550k) pots for use with humbuckers. Many Gibsons  come with 300k stock volume pots, which can darken pickups’ tone
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3059
    roman_sub said:
    If you get the Crawlers please let me know how you get on with them. I fitted a pair into my LP custom and I can't get them to sound anything like the sound clip on the BK website.
    Check your volume pots. BK recommend 500 (or 550k) pots for use with humbuckers. Many Gibsons  come with 300k stock volume pots, which can darken pickups’ tone
    Yep.. I have a Crawler bridge in my LP and it sounds pretty similar to their clips. They've obviously fluffed them up a bit but they're in that ball park.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• Been meaning to post for a while - yes indeed that sorted it thanks - it's incredible how much of a difference it makes - should be mandatory for all BK pickups.
    Oh, thanks for reminding me I'm still searching...:P