SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Eastman E1SS Classic Finish Limited Edition

AmigoAmigo Frets: 119
edited March 2021 in Acoustics £
I realised that I did not play my Eastman E1SS-CLA-LTD in a long while, and the reason was the neck width. For my fingers and hand and my playing style—or what I try to play, rather—which is finger-picking and in the future jazz, the neck is just too narrow. So sadly, it needs to go. It has been thoroughly set up by my luthier, and it has a fresh set of D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Lights. I also asked the luthier to add a strap button on the back of the neck heel, as per the Eastman recommendation.

Needless to say that it is a lovely guitar, and sounds beautifully, and I am really annoyed with myself for not having thinner fingers, but there you go. Anyone interested in it, before it goes on Ebay? I cannot buy another wider-neck guitar without letting this one go.  I will also throw in a couple of string sets and a guitar tuner.

Specs are here:
https://www.eastmanguitars.com/e1ss_ltd_new
0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4134
    If I didn't already have the full-fat version of this I'd buy yours, it's bloody wonderful!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3200
    That’s lovely. Glwts, wish I hand the funds and the need for another acoustic.
  • AmigoAmigo Frets: 119
    edited July 2020
    Thanks.
    Any interest for this weekend?
  • bad_alicebad_alice Frets: 256
    Uuuurgh! I would love this but neither funds nor geography are in my favour just now. GLWTS @Amigo ;
    Easily distracted and...oooh, look! A guitar!"
    My Trading Feedback can be found here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/62765/bad-alice/p1
    Thank you, @bad_alice. If its nut were a wee bit wider it would not be on sale.
    edited January 2021
    I can travel from Cambridgeshire to meet within reason.
    edited July 2020
    ON HOLD for a few days until a fellow fretboarder tries it.
    Now sold to a good fellow fretboarder, thank you!