SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

* * SOLD * * For Sale Focusrite I-Track lightning for IPad Pc Mac £72 ono Exc .condition.boxed

hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4085
edited July 2020 in Studio & Rec £

Hi guys n girls

I have not been using this  I tested it once or twice with Cubasis ,GarageBand ,positive grid bias amp /bias fx  , but I always ended up sitting at the PC using my GT1 into audacity just for what I needed.

lately I have been Gassing for a blackstar ID Core 20 or 40 or 100  as I love that wide stereo sound it has. Plus the ID core can also record into the iPad using the camera connector . I also have a katana 
with a USB interface too so I figured I can put the money from this toward an ID core and someone can get some good use out of it.

its in absolute excellent condition and comes with the original box ,packing and papers including a quick start guide. Also the device connector which plugs into the lightning port of your iPad or phone.
It looks a hundred times better than it does in my photos I took . It really is in superb condition 

this is the modern connector you will find on iPads and phones from 4th generation iPad , iPad Air , 1st generation iPad mini etc and upwards . I think the first iPad Pro’s also have it but the next newer ones had a new USB C connector.

it also has a USB printer type cable which enables you to connect to a PC or Mac .

It does not take up a lot of desk space and has a 1/4 “ guitar input and the other input for Mic etc looks like it is a dual XLR  1/4 in type.

I will post what it does and it’s specs beneath  if I can snaffle it off Andertons website lol.

The iTrack Solo from Focusrite is a compact audio interface designed for simple use at home, on the move or in the studio. Its small form-factor and accessible, streamlined interface makes it easy to set up and straightforward to use - a perfect interface for a beginner or someone looking to record on a budget.

Connect to computer, tablet or smartphone

The iTrack Solo can be used with both your computer and your iOS mobile device. This places it among some of the most versatile interfaces on the market. Considering its price tag, there's not much you can fault about it. 

Its connectivity combined with compact design makes it ideal for portable recording setups. It's entirely bus-powered, meaning you don't need an external power source. Just plug it into your device and you're ready do record!

Great recorded sound in no time

With a single microphone input and a single 1/4" jack input, you can easily track vocals, field recording, guitars, keyboards - the works. The mic input comes with 48V phantom power to take care of any thirsty microphones you may be using.

Two lights surround the input level knobs, to let you know when you're recording at the correct level. These are Focusrite's 'halo' indicators, known for their clarity and responsiveness. Finally, stereo connectors on the rear-panel let you hook up your studio monitors, while a headphone jack (complete with direct monitor) makes silent mixing and recording a breeze.

Key features

• Front panel headphone output
  • Large speaker/headphone level dial and 'Direct Monitor' function
  • Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
  • Ableton Live Lite recording software to use with iTrack Solo and your PC or Mac
  • Scarlett Plug-In Suite: make your song sound the best with professional plug-ins for PC and Mac
  • Up to 96 KHz operation at 24 bit when used with PC or Mac
  • USB A-B Cable included
  • Lightning cable to connect iTrack Solo to iPad

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/133458519313  

I have it listed on eBay so you can buy it with ease I have 100% feedback since around 2001 when I joined  .   Thanks for looking.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments